Fairfax County Police Department
Welcome to the Fairfax County Police Department!
The Fairfax County Police Department’s vision is to provide ethical leadership by engagement with the community to:
- Prevent and fight crime.
- Improve the culture of safety in the organization and within the community
- Keep pace with urbanization.
How Do I?
File a Financial Crime
If you are unable to file a report through the Financial Crimes Online Reporting system (FICOR), you may contact us by sending an email to Financialcrimes@fairfaxcounty.gov
- File other police reports.
- Obtain crash and/or incident reports.
- Have my fingerprints taken.
- Obtain a copy of my criminal history.
- Find out why the helicopter was flying over my house.
For Non-Emergencies: 703-691-2131
For Out-of-Area Emergency: 703-691-2233
For Crime Solvers: 703-691-8888 or 1-866-411-TIPS.
Anonymous text messages: 'TIP187' plus your message to CRIMES (274637)
For other contact information, visit the contact section.
ACCREDITED BY THE VIRGINIA LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS COMMISSION SINCE 1996