The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Sheriff Honors Deputy for a Career of Distinguished Service
- Sheriff’s Office Welcomes New Reserve Deputy Sheriffs
- Food Safety Training for Inmates
- BE ALERT TO PHONE SCAMS!
- Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office Recognized for Excellence in the Field of Corrections
- FREE monthly safety seat inspections at Public Safety Center
- FREE child ID throughout the county
- More news...