The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Inmate Resource Fair at Adult Detention Center, Sept. 20
- Sheriff's Office donation drive benefits domestic violence shelter
- Shop with the Sheriff helps children who are homeless
- Be alert to phone scams!
- FREE monthly safety seat inspections at Public Safety Center
- FREE child ID throughout the county
- More news...