The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Food Safety Training for Inmates
- BE ALERT TO PHONE SCAMS!
- Fall Food Drive: Kids Helping Kids, Oct. 17 - Nov. 17
- Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office Recognized for Excellence in the Field of Corrections
- Sheriff's Office donation drive benefits domestic violence shelter
- FREE monthly safety seat inspections at Public Safety Center
- FREE child ID throughout the county
- More news...