The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Deputy Sheriff recruiting opens August 5
- Be alert to phone scams!
- Educational Achievements Give Inmates Hope for a Better Future
- Montessori of Chantilly Auctions Artwork, Raises Money for Shop with the Sheriff
- Deputy Sheriff Recognized for Volunteering Above and Beyond
- FREE monthly safety seat inspections at Public Safety Center
- FREE child ID events all summer throughout the county
- More news...