The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Shop with the Sheriff for children who are homeless
- Sheriff's Office Receives Grant from Oracle for Community Programs
- Safety Seat Saturday: September 26
- FREE child ID events in late summer and fall
- Inmate death investigation ongoing - updated July 13, 2015
- Success for Sheriff's deputies at World Police and Fire Games
- Sheriff's Office seeks bids on inmate telephone service for Adult Detention Center
- More news...