The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- NOW HIRING! Apply by January 1 to become a Deputy Sheriff
- REMINDER: Residents should be aware of jury duty and tax scams
- FREE safety seat inspection: Saturday, December 12
- Deputy George A. Malcolm Memorial Dedication
- FREE child ID events this fall
- More news...