The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Sheriff's Office Partners with Paisano's Pizza to Raise Funds for Project Lifesaver
- Sheriff's Office seeks bids on Inmate Telephone Service for Adult Detention Center
- Safety Seat Saturday: August 22
- FREE child ID events are scheduled for August and September
- Inmate death investigation ongoing - updated July 13, 2015
- Sheriff's Office cautions residents about phone scams
- More news...