The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Shop with the Sheriff for children who are homeless is August 13
- Success for Sheriff's deputies at World Police and Fire Games
- Sheriff's Office partners with Paisano's Pizza to raise runds for Project Lifesaver
- Sheriff's Office seeks bids on inmate telephone service for Adult Detention Center
- Safety Seat Saturday: August 22
- FREE child ID events in August and September
- Inmate death investigation ongoing - updated July 13, 2015
- More news...