The Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is responsible for managing the Adult Detention Center, providing security in the courthouse and serving civil law process. The sheriff and the sheriff's deputies have civil and concurrent criminal jurisdiction in Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
- Inmate Resource Fair at Adult Detention Center, October 8
- Sheriff's Office initiatives on mental health
- Sheriff Stacey Kincaid releases video and incident reports related to Natasha McKenna
- FREE safety seat inspection: Saturday, October 31
- FREE child ID events this fall
- More news...