DMB Performance Measures
Welcome to the Fairfax County Performance Measurement Initiative. We are constantly seeking to improve our operations and services. Performance Measurement is one of the tools we use to do this. Fairfax County's performance measures are integrated into our annual budget to ensure accountability and establish the link between resources and results. The following are some of the materials we found useful and hope you do too. For further information about Fairfax County's Performance Measurement System, please contact Bill Yake, PM Coordinator, at 703-324-2030.
Specific performance measurement data for County agencies can be viewed directly in the budget documents.
Performance Measurement and Management Manuals
- Basic Manual for Performance Measurement
- Data Collection for Performance Measurement Manual
- Surveying for Customer Satisfaction Manual
- Managing For Results (Advanced) Manual
- Data Collection for Performance Measurement
- Managing for Results
- PM Basic Training
- Surveying for Customer Satisfaction