Media Advisory: Transformation of Kings West Swim Club Now
- Braddock District Land Use and Environmental Management Committee's Mission and Rules of Operation
- Braddock District Constituent Guide
- News to Use
Newsletters and Advisories
- The Braddock Beacon - May 2013
- The Cook Advisory, Click here for the most recent edition
- Braddock Beacon Archive
- Supervisor Cook Takes Part in Reddit AMA with GMU Students
- Supervisor Cook Asked to Serve on Bipartisan Working Group with School Board
Subscribe to The Cook Advisory and The Braddock Beacon:
Upcoming Braddock Events
- Braddock District Council, May 8, 7:30 - 9:00 pm in Braddock Hall.
- University/Community Forum, May 15, 7:30 - 9:00 pm in the Fairfax City Hall Council Chambers. This is an open forum which centers on issues in and around George Mason University.
- Electronic Communication Town Hall, June 1, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm at Finance Park on the Frost Middle School Campus, 4099 Picket Road, Fairfax. This is going to be an interactive meeting that will focus on how we get and relay information through electronic means. There will be presentations as well as individual breakout sessions. More information to follow.
Braddock District Links
- Braddock District Council of Community Organizations
- West Springfield Police District
- Fair Oaks Police District (West of 123)
- Franconia Police District (in North Springfield)
Mason University Community Relations