Fairfax Circuit Court and Records
Land Record Fee Change Letter from Clerk of the Court (4/17/17)
Jury Fraud Alert
The Fairfax Circuit Court serves the residents of Fairfax County and Fairfax City. The Fairfax Circuit Court (19th Judicial Circuit) is the trial court of general jurisdiction and is the largest trial court in Virginia, composed of fifteen full-time trial judges. It has authority to try a full range of cases, both civil and criminal, jury and non-jury. Civil cases include a wide variety of business disputes, personal injury, and domestic relations cases. The Court hears felony criminal cases. A felony is a crime punishable by commitment to the State penitentiary for one year or more. The Court also hears appeals of misdemeanor and traffic cases from the General District Court and Juvenile Courts.
Have questions or need directions? Go to our Contacts, Hours, and Directions page for more information.
- Online Marriage License Pre-Application Marriage license applicants who are 18 or older, can complete and submit a pre-application online.
- Courtroom Technology Reservation Request Unless requesting only a TV/DVD, at least 10 business days notification is required.
- Civil File Review Request Form
- Criminal File Review Request Form
- Criminal Case Online Payments
- Electronic Filing System (EFS) Subscriber-based service that permits users to record certain land documents in the Fairfax Circuit Court.
- Court's Public Access Network (CPAN) Subscriber-based service that allows users to access official Fairfax Circuit Court records.
- Online Scheduling System (OSS) Service for Virginia-licensed attorneys to schedule domestic and civil case trial dates - both jury and non-jury.
Information About OSS
- Accounting Information
- Administration of Estates (Probate/Fiduciary Information)
- Admission Out-Of-State Attorney Pro Hac Vice
- Appeal Procedures
- Birth Certificate Information
- Civil Case Information
- Concealed Handgun Permit
- CourtCall® Telephonic Appearance
- Criminal Case Information
- Divorce Information
- Fees (Civil, Criminal, Fiduciary, Land Records, and Public Services)
- Financing Statement Information
Circuit Court Docket Information
Circuit Court Dockets - Daily and Preliminary Friday Motions Day Dockets (Best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above)
Circuit Court Opinions
In order to view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. To obtain a free copy, follow this link: