Countywide Dialogue on Transportation: Interactive Map
What Can You Do?
- Projects: View unfunded transportation projects being considered for Fairfax County.
- Engage: View public meetings calendar and see other ways to engage.
- Documents : View maps and other related documents for this project.
The map has additional tools to help users navigate the map, refer below for listed features:
- Print: Once zoomed to a particular area the user can print out a map displaying what is in the window including POI and route information.
- Layers: Upon initial activation, the map will display the Capital Projects Layer, and a Transit Layer. Additionally, you have the option to turn on a walkways layer that will display all sidewalks and trails within the County. Any of these layers can be toggled on or off.
- Basemap: Users can change the background mapping to include open streets, imagery or a grey canvas among others.
- Share: Ability to share route location via, email, facebook or twitter
- Search: Users will be able to search Fairfax County addresses
- We recommend using a standard internet Web Browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari for pre-trip planning. Go directly to the map and bookmark it for future reference.
- Not all types of the available map features are displayed immediately. Some turn off and on based on the map extent of your current view. Others need to be turned on by the user. Be sure to go to LAYERS