Restoration of Driving Privileges
Any person declared to be a habitual offender or whose license to operate a motor vehicle has been revoked in the Commonwealth of Virginia may, after expiration of the applicable statutory period, petition the court in which he or she was found to be a habitual offender or the circuit court of the county in which he or she resides to restore his or her privilege to drive a motor vehicle in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Restoration of Driving Privileges Instructions
NOTE: These procedures apply only to persons previously declared a Habitual Offender and/or to persons convicted of a Third Offense Driving While Intoxicated.
- Motions Day Praecipe for Restoration of License
- Restricted Operator's License Civil Application
- Petition Restoring Driving Privilege - Habitual Offender Form CC-1465(B)
- Order Restoring Driving Privilege - Habitual Offender Form CC-1465(D)
- Petition for Restoration of Driving Privilege - Third Offense - Form CC-1470
- Order Restoring Driving Privilege - Third Offense Form CC-1471
In order to view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. To obtain a free copy, follow this link: