Service of Process Information
Service of Process is the exhibition or delivery of a writ, summons and complaint, criminal summons, notice, order, etc., by an authorized person, to a person. That person is thereby officially notified of some action or proceeding in which he is concerned, and is thereby advised or warned of some action or step which he is commanded to take or forbear.
- Foreign Subpoena Form CC-1439
- Sample Attorney Issued Subpoena Transmittal Letter to Clerk
- Sample Attorney Issued Subpoena Transmittal Letter to Sheriff
- Subpoena for Witness (Civil) Attorney Issued Form DC-497
- Subpoena Duces Tecum (Civil) Attorney Issued Form DC-498
- Subpoena/Deposition Request (Civil) Form CCR-A-245
- Subpoena Witness Request (Civil) Form CCR-A-246
- Subpoena Duces Tecum Request (Civil) Form CCR-A-247
- Notice to Patient Subpoena Duces Tecum for Medical Records Form DC-348
- Notice to Health Care Provider Form DC-350
In order to view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. To obtain a free copy, follow this link:
Please review the Fillable Forms Instructions before you begin to enter information on the forms.