Department of Transportation
**Fairfax Connector BusTracker - Estimated Arrival Times in Real-Time!**
**Metro SafeTrack - Resources for Your Commute **
Travel Options for Everyone
Plan Your Trip from Door-to-Door
Get Your Itinerary from WMATA's Trip Planner
- Metro's Trip Planner provides instant itineraries for trips on Metrorail, Metrobus, Fairfax Connector, and other local bus and rail systems.
- Itineraries provide door-to-door fares and travel times, complete with walking directions and transfers.
**NEW** Get Estimated Arrival Times - in Real-Time - for your Fairfax Connector Bus!
- Fairfax Connector BusTracker uses global positioning system (GPS) technology to provide real-time information on the estimated arrival times and locations of our buses.
- By using your smart phone, tablet or a computer, you will be able to access the scheduled and estimated arrival time (ETA) of your bus.
Road Conditions and Maintenance
To report a road problem:
- "Let's Ride!" Community Bike Ride Set for Aug. 2 in Alexandria
- Construction Underway on Innovation Center Station Parking Garage
- Fairfax Connector Fares Effective June 25, 2017
- Fairfax Connector Begins Rollout of Real-Time Passenger Information System
- Fairfax County Named Bronze Level Bicycle Friendly Community
- Bike to Work Employer Information
- 2017 headlines >
Public Meetings & Public Comment Opportunities
- Braddock Road Study: Survey and Comments Due July 25
- Beauregard-Chambliss Intersection Project: Comments Due August 30
- Little River Turnpike Bicycle Study Final Report Available
Transportation Projects and Planning
- Fairfax County Transportation Status Report & Interactive Map
- Virginia Department of Transportation
- Metrorail Silver Line
- Fairfax Connector Bus Service
- Transportation Boards and Commissions
Residential Traffic Management and Parking
Residential Traffic Administration
- Traffic Calming, Through Truck Restrictions and other issues
- Community Parking Districts (CPD), Residential Permit Parking Districts (RPPD), Commercial Vehicle parking in residential areas and general parking restrictions
- Vehicle Registration
- Traffic Safety and Vehicle Complaints
- FCDOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal
- Transportation FAQs