Thank you to the 58 exhibitors and 286 attendees who made the 2015 Vendor Forum a success. We hope to see everyone at the next Vendor Forum on October 6, 2016!
2015 Vendor Forum
- Thursday, October 8, 2015
- 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
The Vendor Forum is an annual event hosted by Fairfax County created to provide a forum for small businesses to interact directly with county procurement representatives. Hosted in conjunction with the Fairfax County Small Business Commission, the Vendor Forum provides an intimate and interactive setting for suppliers to:
- Network with Fairfax County agencies and their large contractors
- Discover marketing and business fundamentals that can help grow your company
- Explore alternative options for funding your business
- Learn how to properly and effectively pursue work with Fairfax County
The Reverse Tradeshow is the heart of the Vendor Forum where Fairfax County agencies and selected contractors are ready to discuss suppliers’ capabilities and their requirements face to face. This is a great opportunity to make Fairfax County decision makers aware of suppliers’ offerings as they look to expand their network. View the 2015 List of Exhibitors.
Speakers and panel discussions are scheduled prior to the reverse trade show offering insights and professional advice from experts and business leaders from varied fields. Plan ahead with the list of offered panels and workshops.
Review past year’s information about the event:
All Panels and Panelists have been brought to you by the Fairfax County Small Business Commission. For more information about the Fairfax County Small Business Commission visit their website: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dpmm/sbc/