Fairfax Futures is dedicated to ensuring that our community's youngest children are well prepared for success. In collaboration with the Office for Children and other partners across the county, Fairfax Futures invests in early childhood education and school readiness to help sustain our region's future.
Goals of Fairfax Futures
- To raise public and private funding to support quality early learning experiences for young children.
- To strengthen the knowledge, skills and abilities of the child care workforce to ensure they are professionally equipped to meet the educational needs of children in their care.
- To increase public awareness of the importance of early childhood education and its significance for school readiness and the county’s current and future economic health.
- To create public-private partnerships with education, business, philanthropic and public organizations to support a county-wide vision for child care excellence, resulting in high-quality programs for our youngest children.
- To make targeted investments in early learning programs based on research and a county-wide vision.
Fairfax Futures' newsletter for
child care professionals.
Fairfax Futures' guide to creating
neighborhood school readiness teams.
For more information, call 703-324-8126, or visit Fairfax Futures online.