Office for Women & Domestic and Sexual Violence Services Overview
Help for you, your family, your neighbors, your community.
Our Phone Numbers and Locations
Office for Women & Domestic and Sexual Violence
Fairfax County Government Center
12000 Government Center Parkway
Fairfax, VA 22035
703-324-5730; TTY 703-324-5706
Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline
24-Hour Hotline: 703-360-7273
Anger & Domestic Abuse Prevention and
TTY 703-324-5706 (leave a message)
ADAPT groups are offered at locations in Reston, Chantilly, Fairfax, and Alexandria.
For an appointment call the main office at 703-324-5730 TTY 703-324-5706
Artemis House – A Shelter for Victims of Domestic
- Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline - 24-hour information and support for those affected by domestic and sexual violence.
- Counseling services (individual and group) for survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Artemis House - Shelter and support for those fleeing family violence.
- ADAPT - Anger & Domestic Abuse Prevention and Treatment - Intervention services for persons who have been physically, emotionally, or verbally abusive to loved ones.
- Speakers for community groups wanting to learn about domestic and sexual violence and how to make a difference.
- Educational outreach focusing on communication skills, healthy relationships, recognizing abusive behaviors and other related topics.
- Administrative support for the Fairfax County Commission for Women, addressing issues affecting women and girls.
- You can help. Visit our website for volunteer opportunities.