The Department of Family Services' Children, Youth and Families Division includes programs designed to protect children from harm, prevent child abuse and neglect, support families, and help them remain together safely for the long-term emotional and physical health of the children.
Keeping Children Safe
Supporting Parents and Families
- Kinship Families
- Parenting Education Program
- Father Engagement
- Healthy Families Fairfax Home Visitation Program
- Neighborhood Networks (partnering with schools and other resources, connecting families with resources and support)
- Protection and Preservation Services (for families in need of intensive assistance)
Volunteer in the Volunteer Partner Services Program
- See an overview of all of our Children, Youth and Families Division programs.