About the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board
The Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board is the public agency that plans, organizes and provides services for people in our community who have mental illness, substance use disorders, and/or intellectual disability. The CSB also provides early intervention services for infants and toddlers who have developmental delays.
We are one of 40 Community Services Board in the Commonwealth of Virginia. State law requires every jurisdiction to have a CSB. We operate as part of Fairfax County government's human services system.
Our staff and contracted services providers include psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, counselors, therapists, case managers, peer specialists, and "behind the scenes" administrative and support staff. We partner with community organizations, faith communities, businesses, schools and other local government agencies in many ways to provide the services people need, and to be good neighbors in the community.
- Who is eligible for CSB services
- The services provided by the CSB
- Where CSB services are provided
- Fees for CSB services
- Our vision, mission and values
- Our organizational structure
- Our strategic plan
- Our privacy practices
- Our budget
- The rights of people receiving services, and what to do if you have a concern or complaint
- The Community Services Board, our 16-member governing body
- Our future