If visiting one of our locations, please call in advance, if possible.
We want to hear from you, but please call rather than email.
Internet emails to and from CSB staff are not encrypted nor on a secure network. This means that the CSB cannot ensure that emails we receive will remain private and confidential. If you need to communicate protected health information (things like your name, address, diagnosis), we recommend that you call us, rather than email us, to better ensure your privacy and confidentiality.
The CSB will not use email to respond to questions that involve personally identifiable health information, so please include a phone number where we can reach you to discuss your specific situation. We will use email to answer general questions and to provide links to more information.
If you want to talk with us about your own personal health or the health of someone else you care about, here are the numbers to call for a prompt, confidential response.
In an emergency:
- CSB Emergency Services, 703-573-5679, TTY 711, or
- Fairfax Detoxification Center, 703-502-7000,TTY 703-322-9080.
- CrisisLink suicide hotline – 703-527-4077
- CrisisLink suicide text hotline – Text "CONNECT" to 855-11
These emergency phones are answered 24/7. Call 911 for a life-threatening emergency.
Regarding CSB services you are currently receiving:
- Call your therapist/case manager or 703-324-7000, TTY 711.
To talk about getting help for yourself or someone you know:
- Call CSB Entry and Referral, 703-383-8500, TTY 711. The Call Center is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Developmental disabilities intake, 703-324-4400, TTY 711.
To find a phone number for a particular CSB location:
- Visit our Locations page or call our Administrative office at 703-324-7000.
To talk about a bill you've received from the CSB, or to make a payment by credit card:
- Call our Billing Office at 703-324-7026, TTY 711
If you still want to send us an email:
If, after reading this notice, you decide that you want to email the CSB, you may do so. Important: Please include a phone number where we can reach you to talk about your specific situation.
If your email includes personal health information, the CSB assumes that you grant us permission to share the information with other county staff, as needed, to respond to your request.
Contact for news media inquiries:
CSB Communications Team, 703-324-7006.