If possible, before coming to the Sharon Bulova Center for Community Health, please call ahead to Emergency Services to see if you are able to be seen via telehealth services – phone or video.
Sharon Bulova Center for Community Health
8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
703-559-3000 - Main
703-573-5679 - Emergency Services
703-207-7700 - Medication Clinic
703-852-0041 - Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
Free parking in the garage behind the building
MetroBus (Routes 1A and 1C), and Connector bus (Routes 401 and 402)
The Fairfax - Falls Church Community Services Board’s Sharon Bulova Center for Community Health is located at 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Fairfax, Virginia 22031 – just off Arlington Boulevard at the corner of Willow Oaks and Williams Drive.
Services at the Sharon Bulova Center for Community Health include:
- CSB’s 24/7 emergency services and Crisis Response Center [What happens when you come to CSB Emergency Services]
- Screening and assessment services, available Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. [What to expect when you come for an assessment.]
- Outpatient services and supports
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Medication-assisted substance use disorder treatment
- Community-based supports for individuals with developmental disability
The Sharon Bulova Center for Community Health was formerly known as the “Merrifield Center.” The Community Services Board facility was given the new name to honor county leader Sharon Bulova, former chairman and long-time member of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors.