Northern Virginia Regional Projects Office - Intellectual / Developmental Disability Issues
Virginia Regional Education Assessment Crisis Services Habilitation
Virginia Regional Education Assessment Crisis Services Habilitation (REACH) Crisis Services: Individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities shall be supported with services that allow the individual to live the most inclusive life possible in his/her community which includes access to appropriate and effective crisis stabilization, intervention, and prevention services including mental health treatment services when indicated.
Northern Virginia ID Forums — Meeting notes
- Day Support, Employment, Transportation & Non-traditional services – September 17, 2012
- Residential/Housing – September 19, 2012
- Workforce Development – September 21, 2012
- Healthcare – September 24, 2012
- ID Regional Stakeholder Meeting on June 22, 2012
- Virginia Systemic Therapeutic Assessment, Respite and Treatment Program Overview – September 2011
- DBHDS Report: Northern Virginia Training Center Diversion Pilot – November 2010
- Northern Virginia Regional Strategic Planning Partnership Intellectual Disability Regional Plan – November 2010
- Northern Virginia Regional Strategic Planning Partnership Mental Retardation Plan – September 2008 draft
Report: The Cost and Feasibility of Alternatives to the State’s Five
Mental Retardation Training Centers – 2005
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the image below to go to the Adobe Systems, Inc. download site. Download and install the program according to the instructions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is distributed by Adobe Systems, Inc.