Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan Information
The annual Open Enrollment for Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans is October 15 through December 7, 2013. The CSB has gathered information on the changes to the plans and has also scheduled times for people who receive CSB services to come talk with staff to review the plans to help determine which plan best suits their needs.
Information for People Receiving CSB Services
- Description of Open Enrollment for Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Schedule of appointment times available to review plan options with CSB staff
- Personal worksheet to be printed, then completed and brought to appointment
- List of Discontinued and Changed Plans
Information for Staff
- Printable Detailed Summary of 2014 Plan changes and color codes for SSA & CMS letters to people receiving CSB services
- Plan and Premium Information for Medicare Plans Offering Part D Coverage in Virginia
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the image below to go to the Adobe Systems, Inc. download site. Download and install the program according to the instructions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is distributed by Adobe Systems, Inc.