Primary Care Clinic at the Gartlan Center
Your health is key to your well-being!
The Neighborhood Health clinic at the Gartlan Center offers you a convenient health care option.
Ask about it today!
Contact your case manager, nurse or psychiatrist today for eligibility and enrollment information!
The Gartlan Clinic provides quality primary health care services, including:
- Routine physical exams and preventive care
- Flu vaccinations
- Care for chronic conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes
- Health and nutrition education
- Lab services
- Access to free or discounted medications
- Access to dental care
The Gartlan Clinic attends to non-emergency issues. If you need emergency or urgent care, seek medical attention at a hospital emergency room or call 911.
To be eligible for primary care services at the Gartlan Clinic, you must:
- Currently receive services through the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board (CSB),
- Need a primary care provider, and
- Be ineligible for Community Health Care Network (CHCN).
The Neighborhood Health primary care clinic team (physician, nurse and medical assistant) are ready to be your partners in health and wellness.
Make an appointment today!
- The Gartlan Clinic is open on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Your case manager will help you make an appointment for your visit at the clinic.
- To reschedule a missed appointment or make a new appointment, call 703-535-5568.
- If you are having non-emergency symptoms after clinic hours have ended, call 703-707-7458 to access a Nurse Practitioner to answer your questions.
- Call 911 if you have an emergency.
Insurance and Fees
- Neighborhood Health accepts insurance and co-payments.
- Fees are based on a sliding scale for individuals without health insurance.
Neighborhood Health Gartlan Clinic
Operated in partnership with the Fairfax-Falls Church Community
8119 Holland Road
Alexandria, VA 22306
703-360-6910, TTY 711
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all county programs, services and activities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. For information, call 703-324-7000, TTY 711. Please allow two weeks’ notice to arrange ADA accommodations. To request this information in an alternate format, call 703-324-7000, TTY 711.
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, click on the image below to go to the Adobe Systems, Inc. download site. Download and install the program according to the instructions. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is distributed by Adobe Systems, Inc.