Northern Virginia Regional Projects Office
The Northern Virginia Regional Projects Office (NVRPO) was created to manage and have oversight of regional initiatives that serve consumers of the five CSBs and two state facilities. Since the Regional Projects Office is not a stand-alone entity, these projects, including the Regional Projects Office, are attached to one of the five regional CSBs (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William) or one of the two state facilities (Nothern Virginia Mental Health Institute and Northern Virginia Training Center).
Each month the regional projects office holds a collaborative meeting at the Chantilly office. Learn more on our Regional Utilization Group page.
Learn more about the Regional Projects Office:
- Hospital Beds
- Intellectual Disability Issues
- Intensive Services
- Services for Older Adults
- Regional Management Group
- Regional Utilization Group
- Strategic Planning Partnership
- The Northern Virginia Regional Projects Office is seeking consumers to attend regional meetings and provide input pertaining to regional processes and procedures. If you are a consumer who would like to express interest in attending a meeting and providing input, please contact us.