Northern Virginia Regional Projects Office
The Northern Virginia Regional Projects Office (NVRPO) was created to manage and have oversight of regional initiatives that serve consumers of the five CSBs and one state facility. Since the Regional Projects Office is not a stand-alone entity, these projects, including the Regional Projects Office, are attached to one of the five regional CSBs (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William) or the state facilitiy (Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute).
Each month the regional projects office holds a collaborative meeting at the Chantilly office. Learn more on our Regional Utilization Group page.
Learn more about the Regional Projects Office:
- Hospital Beds
- Intellectual Disability Issues
- Intensive Services
- Services for Older Adults
- Regional Management Group
- Regional Utilization Group
- The Northern Virginia Regional Projects Office is seeking consumers to attend regional meetings and provide input pertaining to regional processes and procedures. If you are a consumer who would like to express interest in attending a meeting and providing input, please contact us.