Permit Applications and Forms
Welcome to the Fairfax County Health Department's permit applications and forms page. All forms are in PDF format.
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all County programs, services, and activities. Special accommodations will be provided upon request. For further information call 703-246-2411, TTY 711.
- Application for Volunteer Work with the Health Department
- Freedom of Information Act (VFOIA) request form
- Permit to Operate a Food Service Establishment
- Temporary Events
Youth Athletic Concession Stands
This information explains the requirements for operating a concession stand at an exempt youth athletic activity in Fairfax County.
Food Establishment fee
- Certified Food Manager Guidelines
- Water Recreation Facilities Permit Application
- Water Recreation Facility Code: Fee Schedule 7-09
- Requirements for Proposed Public Swimming Pool Facility (Bathhouse Pool Plans Only ) 7-09
- Requirements for Proposed Public Swimming Pool Facility (Pool Plans Only)7-09
- Permit Application for Onsite Sewage Disposal System and Well (revised 04-13)
- Individual Sewage Disposal System Permit Application/Certification Letter 7-10
- Commercial Plan Review Application (revised 02-12)
- Application for Registration of Individual Well Water System Contractor
- Application for Registration of Individual Sewage Disposal Contractor
- Application for Registration of Sewage Handling Contractor
- Application for Registration of Portable Toilet Facilities
- Request for a Routine Water Sample 7-09
- Application For an Evaluation of Existing Well Water and/or Sewage Disposal Systems 3-11
- Guidelines for the Evaluation of Existing Well Water and/or Sewage Disposal Systems 3-11
- Application to Operate a Child Care Facility 8-09
- Requirements for Proposed Child Care Facilities Exempt from State Licensing Located in Fairfax County, Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church, Towns of Clifton, Herndon, and Vienna 7-09
- Affidavit of Exemption 8-09
(hotels, bed & breakfasts, campgrounds, summer camps, etc)
Skindeep Tattoo Removal Program:
Skin Deep Program forms and applications page.
Massage Establishment and Massage Therapist Licenses
- Massage Establishments are licensed by the Fairfax County Department of Cable and Consumer Services. Please contact that department for information about permitting.