Health Department Clinics
For the fastest service and shortest wait, please call to make an appointment. Walk-in and evening hours are available.
- For immunizations, please bring your immunization record (in English) to the clinic.
- Services and clinic hours may vary by location.
- Fees and eligibility for services vary by program.
- Please visit individual clinic pages for detailed information.
- Clinic locations, phone numbers and hours of operation - English | Spanish
- All Health Department locations and services - English | Spanish
Community Health Care Network
Community Health Care Network (CHCN) provides primary health services for low income, uninsured county residents who are eligible at three locations in Fairfax County.
Women, Infants, Children (WIC)
The Fairfax County Health Department operates 9 WIC locations.
View Fairfax County Health Department Clinic Sites in a larger map