Health Department Reports & Publications
- Communicable Disease Summary Reports - Each year, the Communicable Disease/Epidemiology Unit investigates thousands of reports of suspected communicable disease. This report presents the results of those investigations and highlights the reportable diseases that most impacted the Fairfax community.
- Air Quality Monitoring Annual Summaries- Technical reports summarizing the data collected by the Division of Environmental Health's Monitoring and Trends Analysis from the air quality monitoring network in Fairfax County during the calendar year.
- Stream Water Quality Reports - Provided by the Division of Environmental Health's Monitoring and Trends Analysis. The report is a trend analysis of general water quality parameters within Fairfax County streams from 1986 to 2003.
- Long Term Care Proposed Goals, Objectives and Strategies - Citizens Task Force for Long Term Care final report.
- West Nile Virus Annual Report and Plan of Action - The Fairfax County West Nile Virus Annual Report and Plan of Action activities of the West Nile Virus Surveillance Program of Fairfax County.
- How to Get Rid of Cockroaches - English | Spanish
- Head Lice Treatment: What Parents Need To Know - English | Spanish
- How to Identify and Control Rats and Mice
- West Nile Virus/Mosquitoes/Ticks - Educational materials and pamphlets on pests that affect the health of humans.
- Rabies and Animal Bites
To view and print PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Download a FREE copy now.
Alternate Adobe site for text readers.