Immunization and Vaccinations
The diseases that vaccines prevent can be dangerous, or even deadly. Vaccines reduce the risk of infection by working with the body's natural defenses to help it safely develop immunity to disease and are proven to be safe and effective. Protect yourself and your community. Make sure your family's immunizations are up-to-date.
Vaccinations are available through your health care provider and the Fairfax County Health Department clinics. Bring all immunization records to your appointment, including your yellow travel card if you have one.
To shorten your wait, call ahead to make an appointment. Then fill out and print these 4 forms* and bring all 4 forms and your immunization records to your appointment at the Health Department.
- Health Department Registration Form
- Health Department HIPAA Authorization For Disclosure Form (English/Spanish)
- Health Department Service Slip
- Screening Questionnaire for Immunizations: Adults | Children & Teens
- Eligibility Screening Record (for children under 19 years of age)
* If you are unable to print these forms, they will be provided to you at the time of your appointment.
Learn more at Vaccines.gov.