Community Health Care Network (CHCN)
Please note: CHCN-Bailey's Health Center and pharmacy are moving to Merrifield in November!
- Our last date at the Bailey's location is Thursday, November 19 at 12 p.m.
- We will re-open on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 10 a.m. as CHCN-Merrifield
- CHCN-Merrifield is located at the Merrifield Center, 4th Floor, 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Fairfax, VA
- CHCN-Merrifield is served by MetroBus routes 1C and 1A and Fairfax Connector routes 401 and 402
The Fairfax County Community Health Care Network (CHCN) is a partnership of health professionals, physicians, hospitals and local government. CHCN was formed to provide primary health services for low income, uninsured residents of Fairfax County and the cities of Fairfax and Falls Church, who cannot afford primary medical care services for themselves and their families.
The Fairfax County Health Department operates three health centers located in Falls Church, Alexandria and Reston. These centers have been established to provide the kind of medical care offered in a family doctor's office. When needed, medical specialists, ancillary services, and other referrals will be made, as available.
CHCN Enrollment and Services
Applications are taken in-person at the health centers.
- CHCN Enrollment Requirements | Print Enrollment Checklist Form (English and Spanish)
- Print Verification of Income and Health Insurance Form
- CHCN Services
- Family Planning Walk-in Clinic | Print the Family Planning Walk-in Clinic Flyer (English and Spanish)
CHCN Center HoursMonday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
CHCN Center Locations
CHCN - Bailey's (Moving
in November! See note above.)
6196 Arlington Blvd.
Falls Church, VA 22044
CHCN - South County
8350 Richmond Highway,
Alexandria, VA 22309
CHCN - North County (Lake Anne)
11484 Washington Plaza West,
Reston, VA 20190
TTY for all sites is 711.
The CHCN Administrative Office is located at the Fairfax County Health Department Administration Building.
View Community Health Care Network in a larger map