NCS News and Information
For additional infromation, please contact the Department of Neighborhood and Community Services at 703-324-4600, TTY 711.
- Students Celebrate STEM on the Silver Screen in the Nation’s Capital
- Stuff the Bus! - Annual Food Donation Drive Kicks Off Saturday, Jan. 14 (Jan. 2017)
- Help Us Identify Priorities to Fund Solutions for Human Services Needs (Jan. 2017)
- Reston Youth Get Their Kicks at New Outdoor Soccer Court
- Local Teens Bring STEAM to the Smithsonian National Museum of African Art
- 2016 Champions of Character Honored in Annual Ceremony
- Fairfax County Has GIRL Power!
- RECQuest Showcase Highlights Innovation, Invention and Achievement of Fairfax Kids (September 1)
- Local Teens Plan Back-to-School Fun Fair, School Supply Drive to Benefit Area Students (August 27)
- Lewinsville Senior Center, Campus to Undergo Reconstruction
- D.C. United to Play for Southgate Community Center - Every Save Makes a Difference (July 1)
- Demographics Report: A Valuable Planning Tool for Programs, Services and Development in Fairfax County
Latino Festival of Reston Celebrates Rich Heritage (October
Centers Celebrate 25 Years of Service to Their Communities
(October 2 & November 14)
Virtual Reality Programs Prepare Today's Youth for Tomorrow's
Programs Broaden Horizons for County Youth (February
Providence Community Center
Grand Opening (January 17)
Fairfax County is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all county programs, services and activities and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. To request special accommodations call 703-324-4600, TTY 711. Please allow ten working days in advance of the event in order to make the necessary arrangements.