When Fairfax County Public Schools are closed for the spring, summer and winter breaks, RECQuest offers an engaging, healthy and affordable recreation program for children to learn, play and serve. Activities include team sports, games, arts and crafts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) programming, service projects, cultural field trips and much more!
RECQuest is also a great option for working parents, with extended operating hours—running from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day. Free nutritious lunches and snacks are served. Free breakfasts are also available at most locations, contact your location for details.
For more information about RECQuest, please review the registration packet for your selected RECQuest season (below) or contact a participating location near you (see list below).
RECQuest Dates & Registration
- Spring 2017: Check back for session dates.
- Summer 2016: June 27 - September 2 (Registration Information - English , Spanish )
- Winter 2016: Check back for session dates.
RECQuest Eligibility, Fees & Scholarship Opportunities
- Fall and Winter Sessions: First through sixth graders
- Summer Session: Rising first graders through rising sixth graders
- Fees are based on a sliding scale based on household income as listed in the registration packet for each specific RECQuest session. Mastercard, Visa, cash, check or money orders are accepted for payment. Some field trips and activities may require additional fees. Please contact your RECQuest location for details.
- Scholarship Opportunities are available - eligibility requirements apply. Please contact a participating location near you for details.
Bailey's Community Center
5920 Summers Lane, Falls Church, VA 22041
Phone: 703-931-7027, TTY 711
David R. Pinn Community Center
10225 Zion Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 703-250-9181, TTY 711
Gum Springs Community Center
8100 Fordson Road, Alexandria, VA 22306
Phone: 703-360-6088, TTY 711
Huntington Community Center
5751 Liberty Drive, Alexandria, VA 22303
Phone: 703-960-1917, TTY 711
James Lee Community Center
2855-A Annandale Road, Falls Church, VA 22042
Phone: 703-534-3387, TTY 711
Mott Community Center
12111 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 703-278-8605, TTY 711
Southgate Community Center
12125 Pinecrest Road, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-860-0676, TTY 711
Willston Multicultural Center
6131 Willston Drive, Falls Church, VA 22044
Phone: 703-536-8943, TTY 711