When Fairfax County Public Schools are closed for the spring, summer and winter breaks, RECQuest offers an engaging, healthy and affordable recreation program for children to learn, play and serve. Activities include team sports, games, arts and crafts, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) programming, service projects, cultural field trips and much more! Free nutritious lunches and snacks are served.
For more information about RECQuest, please review the registration packet for your selected RECQuest season (below) or contact a participating location near you (see list below).
RECQuest Dates & Registration
- Spring 2018: Check back for session dates.
- Summer 2017: June 26 - August 25, 2017 -- Register Today! English Spanish
- Winter 2017: Check back for session dates
RECQuest Eligibility, Fees & Scholarship Opportunities
- Fall and Winter Sessions: First through sixth graders
- Summer Session: Rising first graders through rising sixth graders
- Fees are based on a sliding scale based on household income as listed in the registration packet for each specific RECQuest session. Mastercard, Visa, cash, check or money orders are accepted for payment. Some field trips and activities may require additional fees. Please contact your RECQuest location for details.
- Scholarship Opportunities are available - eligibility requirements apply. Please contact a participating location near you for details.
Bailey's Community Center
5920 Summers Lane, Falls Church, VA 22041
Phone: 703-931-7027, TTY 711
David R. Pinn Community Center
10225 Zion Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 703-250-9181, TTY 711
Gum Springs Community Center
8100 Fordson Road, Alexandria, VA 22306
Phone: 703-360-6088, TTY 711
Huntington Community Center
* 2017 Spring and Summer RECQuest Sessions have been moved to the Gum Springs Community Center.
James Lee Community Center
2855-A Annandale Road, Falls Church, VA 22042
Phone: 703-534-3387, TTY 711
Mott Community Center
12111 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 703-278-8605, TTY 711
Southgate Community Center
12125 Pinecrest Road, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-860-0676, TTY 711
Willston Multicultural Center
6131 Willston Drive, Falls Church, VA 22044
Phone: 703-536-8943, TTY 711