Home Health and Safety Visit
After your permit application has been processed, a child care specialist from the Office for Children will contact you to schedule a home health and safety visit. You can use this checklist to prepare for your home health and safety visit.
At the visit, the child care specialist will:
• Discuss health, safety and training
requirements, including CPR and first
• Give you information about Office for Children programs.
• Review your written emergency preparedness plan and your emergency supplies.
• Review child immunization and pet rabies immunization records.
• Review proof from a doctor that you are free from tuberculosis.
Go back to: Apply for a Family Child Care Permit