SACC Fee Schedule
- SACC uses a sliding fee scale.
- Fees are based on the adjusted household income, which is the gross household income minus $4,000 for each child under the age of 18.
- Fees for the School Year Program are due one month in advance from August through May.
- Fees are the same every month regardless of the number of program days in each month.
- Additional fees are assessed for the Winter Program, Spring Program and Summer Program.
School Year 2015-2016
|Adjusted Household Income||
|$83,000 and above||$175||$386|
|$76,000 - $82,999||160||357|
|$69,000 - $75,999||146||323|
|$62,000 - $68,999||131||291|
|$55,000 - $61,999||116||258|
|$48,000 - $54,999||101||225|
|$41,000 - $47,999||87||193|
|$34,000 - $40,999||71||159|
|$27,000 - $33,999||57||126|
|$20,000 - $26,999||42||94|
|$16,000 - $19,999||27||59|
|$12,000 - $15,999||9||19|
|$11,999 and below||7||15|
Reduced rates are applicable for families with two or more children enrolled.
The reduction for the second child is 10 percent; the third child and each
additional child receive a 20 percent discount.
Winter 2015 Fees Coming Soon