All Neighborhood and Community Services (NCS) programs, activities and facilities will be closed on Saturday, July 1 through Tuesday, July 4.
Fastran transportation services will not operate on Monday, July 3 or July 4.
Fastran offers specialized transportation services for residents of Fairfax County and the Cities of Fairfax and Falls Church participating in human services agency programs. Services may have associated fees based on a sliding scale, please speak with a representative of one of the certifying programs/agencies for details.. All riders must be certified by one of the following programs/agencies before utilizing the service:
- Critical Medical Care : Transportation for Fairfax County residents who must undergo life sustaining treatments including dialysis, radiology, chemotherapy, brain injury therapy, physical therapy and water therapy. Transportation service under this program is not guaranteed, but is provided on a space available basis.
- Community Services Board - Transportation to and from support services and worksites related to intellectual disability, mental health and the Recovery Women’s Center.
- Senior Centers - Transportation to and from Fairfax County Senior Centers. Service is arranged through centers only.
- Senior Residences - Transportation for twice-a-month grocery shopping trips and a trip to the mall every other month for residents of 18 senior residence developments. Trips scheduled by sites.
- Senior Adult Day Health Care - Transportation to and from adult day health care centers.
- NCS Therapeutic Recreation Services - Transportation to and from outings and structured recreational activities for individuals with intellectual or physical disabilities.
Riders can receive Fastran service updates directly via email - subscribe today!
Should it be necessary to cancel your scheduled trip, please contact our Cancellation Line at 703-324-7068, TTY 703-324-7079. This is an automated line with a 24-hour recording. Please leave a message with the following information:
- Your Name
- Fastran Identification Number
- Date of the trip to be canceled
- Indicate whether you are canceling one or both ways
Customer Service Line: 703-222-9764, extension 3 (TTY 703-324-7079). Press 1 for English or press 2 for Spanish.
Fastran services are provided by the Human Services Transportation Unit of Fairfax County Neighborhood and Community Services.