We provide affordable care management to older adults in Northern
Virginia. Our services include:
- An in-home assessment to determine what type of care is needed;
- Development of a comprehensive care plan;
- Assistance in finding and obtaining services;
Monitoring to ensure appropriate care.
Our care managers work with you and your family to find the best
plan to ensure safe and affordable independence.
Call 703-324-5374, TTY 711 for a consultation and
Free Consultations for Caregivers
Need an in-depth conversation with a social worker about the
caregiving needs of a loved one? Free one-hour consultations are
available through ElderLink. Call 703-324-5374, TTY 711. and ask for
a caregiver consultation, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday
Cost of Service
Services are available on a sliding-scale basis taking into consideration medical and other care expenses.
- Guide to In-Home Care Services
Additional information about our services:
- We serve all older adults with a wide variety of care needs.
- We specialize in working with older adults with Alzheimer's disease and related memory loss disorders.
- We guide you and your family through the maze of government, legal, and insurance forms and procedures.
- We work closely with family physicians and other health care providers to coordinate care needs and deliver the most effective plan of care.
- We work with long-distance caregivers.
- We help find the right nursing home or assisted living facility when needed.
We recommend family support groups that can help caregivers
understand and overcome the emotional issues related to
ElderLink is a nonprofit organization created by a partnership of the Department of Family Services' Fairfax Area Agency on Aging, the Inova Health System, and the Alzheimer's Association. Our goal is to provide affordable care management services to older adults. We minimize the stress and confusion that older adults and their families often encounter while searching for services.
For information on
additional services contact:
Aging, Disability and
Caregiver Resources Line
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.