Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
People 5 years and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines are available at Fairfax County Health Department clinics and other locations throughout the Fairfax Health District.
COVID-19 Vaccine Key Updates
Children 5 to 11 years of age are now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine booster.
COVID-19 cases and outbreaks continue to trend upward. Continue to take action.
At this time, we will continue to provide vaccinations at no charge at county-operated clinics.
Some individuals are now eligible for a second COVID-19 vaccine booster dose.
Staying up to date on vaccination is important, people who have received a booster are much better protected against illness and hospitalization.
COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding or would like to get pregnant.
We have created a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Business owners & event organizers: are interested in offering COVID-19 vaccines or outreach to your employees or event attendees? You can now request vaccine services and vaccine outreach.
Local Vaccine News
- Children 5 to 11 Years of Age Now Eligible for a Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Booster
- COVID-19 Cases and Outbreaks Continue to Trend Upward in Fairfax Health District
- Uptick in COVID-19 Cases Prompts Fairfax Health District to Urge Continued Vigilance
- COVID-19 Vaccinations and Tests Remain Free for All Residents of Fairfax Health District
- Some Individuals Now Eligible for Second COVID-19 Booster
- Two COVID-19 Vaccination Sites Closing This Week
- What You Need To Know About CDC’s New COVID-19 Community Levels
- CDC Updates Vaccine Recommendations for People Who Are Moderately or Severely Immunocompromised
- COVID-19 Case Investigation Processes in K-12 Schools to Change After Feb. 4
- New COVID-19 Testing Options Now Available; Order At-Home Tests by Mail
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Opportunities for Teens and Children
V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that checks in on you after your COVID-19 vaccination. Your participation helps keep COVID-19 vaccines safe — for you and for everyone. If you got vaccinated in the last 6 weeks, you can participate in v-safe.