For the fastest service and shortest wait, please call to make an appointment. Walk-in and evening hours are available.
View Fairfax County Health Department Clinic Sites in a larger map
Services and clinic hours vary by location. Please visit individual clinic pages for detailed information.
- Annandale District Office, Annandale, VA
- Herndon-Reston District Office, Reston, VA
- Joseph Willard Health Center, Fairfax, VA
- Mount Vernon District Office, Alexandria, VA
- Springfield District Office, Springfield, VA
District office services include:
- Eye Care
- HIV Testing
- Maternity Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Refugee Health Screening
- Speech and Hearing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
Fees and eligibility for services vary by program.
Community Health Care Network
Community Health Care Network (CHCN) provides primary health services for low income, uninsured county residents who are eligible at three locations in Fairfax County.
Women, Infants, and Children
The Fairfax County Health Department has nine Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) offices.