Effective July 6, 2020: The Fairfax County Health Department is expanding essential services to three clinic locations.
Essential services offered include limited immunizations, pregnancy tests, STI services, TB testing, WIC services and yellow fever immunizations. To make an appointment, call 703-246-7100.
Please note that the Health Department does not offer COVID-19 testing. Please contact your health care provider if you are seeking COVID-19 testing or see the COVID-19 Testing page for more information.
View Fairfax County Health Department Clinic Sites in a larger map
Services and clinic hours vary by location. Please visit individual clinic pages for detailed information.
- Annandale District Office, Annandale, VA
- Herndon-Reston District Office, Reston, VA
- Joseph Willard Health Center, Fairfax, VA
- Mount Vernon District Office, Alexandria, VA
- Springfield District Office, Springfield, VA
District office services include:
- Eye Care
- HIV Testing
- Maternity Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Refugee Health Screening
- Speech and Hearing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
Fees and eligibility for services vary by program.
Women, Infants, and Children
The Fairfax County Health Department has nine Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) offices.