Residents and businesses of Fairfax County are encouraged to present their views on issues of concern to the chairman or their district supervisor at any time.
You may also submit written testimony by mail or email to the Office of the Clerk to the Board. Please provide your full name, home address and phone number(s).
Clerk to the Board Responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining records of Board meetings.
- Preserving records of the Board's actions.
- Providing research assistance of Board actions.
- Certifying Board action on resolutions, ordinances, etc.
- Providing formal notifications to applicants of Board decisions on land use applications.
- Managing public records of citizen appointments to Boards, Authorities and Commissions.
- Maintaining the public record of the County Code.
- Maintaining financial disclosure statements filed by County officials.
- Providing administrative support through agency budget preparation, procurement actions, and personnel and payroll actions to the ten offices of the Board as well as the Clerk's Office.