The Fairfax County Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy and Resiliency (C-PACE) program allows commercial building owners to make substantial sustainability and resiliency improvements to their buildings with little or no up-front cost. All commercial properties, excluding condos and multifamily residential with less than five units, are eligible for this program.
County Staff is Available to Assist You
- Zoning Permits (Plats, Permit Review, Occupancy, Home Occupations) 703-222-1082, TTY 711
- Zoning Administration (Zoning & Noise Ordinance Questions, Appeals, Signs) 703-324-1314, TTY 711
- Zoning Evaluation (Zoning Applications, Staff Reports) 703-324-1290, TTY 711
- Planning Division (Comprehensive Plan) 703-324-1380, TTY 711
- Site and Subdivision Plans: Engineer of the Day, 703-324-2268, TTY 711
- Building Permits: Permit Application Center, 703-222-0801, TTY 711
Read our Customer Bill of Rights.