Planning and Land Use System (PLUS)
Through the new PLUS platform, Fairfax County is in the process of transforming how customers create and submit certain planning and land use applications and how the public can access the related information.
Visit the PLUS Support Center page to learn more and discover which applications are now available on PLUS.
The Fairfax County Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy and Resiliency (C-PACE) program allows commercial building owners to make substantial sustainability and resiliency improvements to their buildings with little or no up-front cost. All commercial properties, excluding condos and multifamily residential with less than five units, are eligible for this program.
County Staff is Available to Assist You
- Zoning Permits (Plats, Permit Review, Occupancy, Home Occupations) 703-222-1082, TTY 711
- Zoning Administration (Zoning & Noise Ordinance Questions, Appeals, Signs) 703-324-1314, TTY 711
- Zoning Evaluation (Zoning Applications, Staff Reports) 703-324-1290, TTY 711
- Planning Division (Comprehensive Plan) 703-324-1380, TTY 711
- Site and Subdivision Plans: Engineer of the Day, 703-324-2268, TTY 711
- Building Permits: Permit Application Center, 703-222-0801, TTY 711
Read our Customer Bill of Rights.