The Fairfax County Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy and Resiliency (C-PACE) program allows commercial building owners to make substantial sustainability and resiliency improvements to their buildings with little or no up-front cost. All commercial properties, excluding condos and multifamily residential with less than five units, are eligible for this program.
Fairfax First is an effort to improve the speed, consistency and predictability of the county’s development review process, which is Goal 3 of the Fairfax Economic Success Strategic Plan. The public portal highlights the initiatives underway to meet this goal.
County Staff is Available to Assist You
- Zoning Permits (Plats, Permit Review, Occupancy, Home Occupations) 703-222-1082, TTY 711
- Zoning Administration (Zoning & Noise Ordinance Questions, Appeals, Signs) 703-324-1314, TTY 711
- Zoning Evaluation (Zoning Applications, Staff Reports) 703-324-1290, TTY 711
- Planning Division (Comprehensive Plan) 703-324-1380, TTY 711
- Site and Subdivision Plans: Engineer of the Day, 703-324-2268, TTY 711
- Building Permits: Permit Application Center, 703-222-0801, TTY 711
Read our Customer Bill of Rights.