For Immediate Release
June 12, 2019
Update: Effective Nov. 17, 2019 through early December 2019, the below routes will operate as indicated below. All patrons should follow signage at the location. Thank you for your patience as we work to upgrade this facility.
- 171 will be located at bus bay A.
- 101 & 109 will be located at bus bay B.
- 301 & 310 will be located at bus bay C.
Three Fairfax Connector bus routes at the Huntington Metrorail Station are temporarily moved due to ongoing construction:
- Route 101 – Change at Huntington Metrorail Station
Beginning Thursday, 6/13/2019, Route 101 eastbound will pick-up and drop-off at Huntington North bus bay C until further notice due to ongoing construction.
- Route 310 – Changes at Huntington Metrorail Station
Due to overnight closure of Huntington Metrorail Station North bus loop from 6/10-6/29/2019, Route 310 passengers should board on westbound Huntington Avenue at Metroview Pkwy (Bust stop ID# 2425) between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m.
- Route 171 – Changes at Huntington Metrorail Station
Due to overnight closure of Huntington Metrorail Station North bus loop from 6/10/2019-6/29/2019, Route 171 passengers should board along Huntington Avenue Southbound Bay G/H between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m.
We appreciate the patience of Fairfax Connector passengers.