- Independence Day Service for Fairfax Connector, Monday, July 4
- Fairfax Connector Team Delivers at Virginia State Bus Roadeo; Maintenance Team Captures First Place and Will Compete at International Roadeo Next Year
- Fairfax Connector to Provide Enhanced Bus Service in the Reston-Herndon Area with Key Connections to New Metrorail Silver Line Stations in Fairfax County
- Fairfax Connector Offers Express Routes to Downtown DC and the Pentagon; Free Parking at Most Locations
- Fairfax Connector Will Participate in Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority's Free Bus Transfer Program
- Fairfax Connector Assumes Operations of Select Metrobus Routes Effective July 10, 2021
- All Connector News
- All FCDOT News
Wolf Trap Express
Don’t get stuck in the parking lot after a show at Wolf Trap. Save time and hop on the 480! Express service between the Filene Center and the McLean Metro Station begins May 28.
New to Connector?
Read our rider guide for important information such as passenger rules, how to board the bus, paying your fare, and more.
Bus Service in Your Area
Curious how Fairfax Connector bus service is being shaped in your area? Visit our bus service review page to view information on past meetings, materials and studies affecting the Reston, Herndon, Franconia and Springfield areas.