Fairfax County is converting all of its legacy land use permitting, plan review, inspections, and complaint systems (FIDO, ProjectDox and PAWS) to PLUS (the Planning and Land Use System).
During the conversion, beginning Friday, Oct. 21, PLUS and ProjectDox will be unavailable, while FIDO and PAWS will only be available in view mode . Legacy systems (FIDO, ProjectDox and PAWS) will not return to use after the outage and will be replaced by PLUS beginning Monday, Oct. 31, 2022.
The outage will impact customers conducting business with the agencies below. Each link contains information on what services will be available during the 10-day outage and how to plan ahead:
- Land Development Services
- Department of Planning and Development
- Fire and Rescue Department, Office of the Fire Marshal
- Health Department, Environmental Health
- Department of Code Compliance