Public School Bond on the Ballot
If approved by a majority of voters, the Fairfax County Public Schools plans to use bond money for the following projects:
- Planning or designing renovations for seven elementary schools:
- Bren Mar Park
- Lees Corner
- Willow Springs
- Renovations at Centreville High School.
- Renovations at five elementary schools:
- Bonnie Brae
- Louise Archer
- Mosaic (formerly Mosby Woods)
- Wakefield Forest
- Renovations at Falls Church High School.
- Acquiring land for a future Western High School
Bonds: Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to frequently asked questions about bonds, including why the county uses bonds to pay for capital facilities, how the money may be used and the costs of borrowing.