June 11, 2019 Democratic Party Primary Election Information
On Election Day Polls Are Open From 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
To confirm that you are eligible to vote in this election, please visit the Virginia State Board of Elections website.
- March 28: Candidate Filing Deadline, 7:00 pm
- On or About April 26: Absentee Voting begins at the Office of Elections, 12000 Government Center Pkwy., Conference Rooms 2/3, Fairfax, VA
- May 20: Voter Registration Deadline. In-person: 5:00 pm, online: 11:59 pm
- June 4: Deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail, 5:00 pm
- June 8: Final day to vote absentee in-person, 5:00 pm
- June 11: Deadline to return your ballot to the Office of Elections, 7:00 pm
- Voter Photo ID Requirements
- Upcoming Voter Photo ID Opportunities
- What's on My Ballot? Precincts by Ballot Style Not sure of where you vote? Then visit either the GIS My Neighborhood App or the Virginia Department of Elections website
- Candidate Contact Information: Senate of Virginia Candidates, House of Delegates Candidates and Local Fairfax County Candidates