November 5, 2019 General & Special Election Information
On Election Day Polls Are Open From 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
To confirm that you are eligible to vote in this election, please visit the Virginia State Board of Elections website.
- On or About September 20: Absentee Voting begins at the Office of Elections, 12000 Government Center Pkwy., Conference Rooms 2/3, Fairfax, VA
- October 15: Voter Registration Deadline. In-person: 5:00 pm, online: 11:59 pm
- October 29: Deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail, 5:00 pm
- November 2 Final day to vote absentee in-person, 5:00 pm
- November 5: Deadline to return your ballot to the Office of Elections, 7:00 pm
- Voter Photo ID Requirements
- Upcoming Voter Photo ID Opportunities
- What's on My Ballot? TBA
- Not sure of where you vote? Visit either the GIS My Neighborhood App or the Virginia Department of Elections website
- Candidate Contact Information: TBA