February 19, 2019 Special Election
On Election Day Polls Are Open From 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
A special election will be held on Tuesday, February 19, 2019, to fill the unexpired term of the 86th District seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. The unexpired term ends January 8, 2020. The 86th House of Delegate District includes parts of Fairfax and Loudoun Counties. Only qualified voters of the 86th District are eligible to vote in this election.
ON THE BALLOT
- Member, Virginia House of Delegates - 86th District
- Writ calling for a Special Election to be held on February 19, 2019
- February 12, 2019: Voter Registration Deadline 5:00 p.m., Online: 11:59 p.m.
- Voter Photo ID Requirements
- Upcoming Voter Photo ID Opportunities
- Absentee Voting Information
- What's on My Ballot?
- Candidate Contact Information
SAMPLE BALLOTS - (All ballots include English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Korean languages)
- Member, House of Delegates 86th District - Sample Ballot - TBA
Member, House of Delegates - 86th District
86th House of Delegates District - Fairfax County Precincts (86th House of Delegates District also includes parts of Loudoun County)
Individual Precinct Maps
- 203 Floris
- 229 Fox Mill
- 236 Stuart
- 319 Herndon #1
- 320 Herndon #2
- 321 Clearview
- 324 Herndon #3
- 325 Hutchison
- 327 Sugarland
- 332 Coates
- 909 Oak Hill
- 927 Armfield
- 931 Carson
BALLOT QUESTIONS (All ballot questions are available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Korean)
Registering to Vote in Virginia
Did you know that when you register to vote in Virginia, you DO NOT register to vote by party? Virginia is an Open Primary state which means that any registered voter in Virginia can vote in either a Democratic or Republican primary. When both parties are holding a primary election, you will be asked which primary you want to vote in when you check in to vote with your photo ID. Note, you may only vote in one primary.