All land use permitting, plan review, inspections, and complaint systems have now been converted to the Planning and Land Use System (PLUS). PLUS replaced outdated systems with a more modernized platform.
Using PLUS, residents and businesses can conduct online transactions with the Health Department, Land Development Services, Fire and Rescue, Code Compliance and Planning and Development.
PLUS Users can:
- Create and submit applications
- Pay fees
- Track application status and receive electronic notifications
- Complete zoning, building, permitting or other land development and environmental health processes
- Submit and search complaints
The benefits of PLUS:
- Residents and developers no longer need to learn multiple platforms to conduct business with land development agencies
- One account in PLUS allows users to interact across multiple county departments
- County staff can process applications more effectively because the same system is used by all departments involved in each application
- A more robust search function within the platform
Create a PLUS account today
Applicants can search without an account but will need to register for a free account to submit applications on the new platform. Don’t forget to subscribe for the email alerts to stay up to date on PLUS news at What is PLUS?
Need Help Using PLUS?
To find training opportunities in PLUS, watch videos or access user guides and more, visit What is PLUS?