The Board has committed itself to providing the County government with the resources it requires to keep pace with emerging trends in information technology; to providing citizens, the business community, and employees with timely and convenient access to information and services through the use of technology; and to using new technologies to create new business processes and improve government efficiency. The commitment has also required the Board to make a substantial, continuing investment in information technology.
- IT Initiatives - Jan. 28, 2021 (236 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Legislative Update - Jan. 28, 2021 (262 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Mass Vaccinations Update - Jan. 28, 2021 (331 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Letter to the County Executive (350 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Public Hearing Testimony (229 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Charter (186 kb PDF file)
- Remote Meeting Policy (117 kb PDF file)