The Board has committed itself to providing the County government with the resources it requires to keep pace with emerging trends in information technology; to providing citizens, the business community, and employees with timely and convenient access to information and services through the use of technology; and to using new technologies to create new business processes and improve government efficiency. The commitment has also required the Board to make a substantial, continuing investment in information technology.
- ITPAC Meeting Agenda - Oct. 21, 2021 (270 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Public Meeting Notice - Oct. 21, 2021 (86 kb PDF file)
- Draft 2022 ITPAC Meeting Schedule (141 kb PDF file)
- Updated Remote Meeting Policy - July 2021 (179 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC FY22 Letter to the Board (387 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Letter to the County Executive (350 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Charter (186 kb PDF file)