The Community Services Performance Contract delineates the responsibilities of the State Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services and the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board. It specifies the conditions to be met for the CSB to receive State-controlled funds, identifies the groups of consumers to be served with State controlled funds and includes requirements to ensure accountability to the State.
Due to the public health emergency presented by COVID-19, the current FY 2019 and FY 2020 Performance Contract is proposed to be extended through December 31, 2020. The Amendment & Extension Agreement and supporting Exhibits are available for review via the links provided below. You may email us to request a hard copy.
- Performance Contract Cover Memo from Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
- Performance Contract Amendment and Extension Agreement
- FY 2021-2022 Performance Contract
- FY 2021-2022 Performance Contract Process
- FY 2021-2022 Federal Grant Requirements
- FY 2021-2022 CSB-Department of Justice Settlement Agreement Requirements
Written comments about the Performance Contract will be accepted until August 1, 2020 and may be addressed to:
Chair, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board
12011 Government Center Parkway, Suite 836
Fairfax, Virginia 22035-1105
Or via email to email@example.com
Contact for news media inquiries: Lisa Flowers, Communications Director, 571-474-5435 (cell) or 703-324-7006 (office).