Two Realistic Job Preview sessions coming up:
- Monday, October 7, 2019 from 2 to 3 p.m. at the Merrifield Center
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Herrity Building
Work with the CSB
To provide and coordinate a system of community-based supports for individuals and families of Fairfax County and the cities of Fairfax and Falls Church who are affected by developmental disability, serious emotional disturbance (youth), mental illness and/or substance use disorders.
In achieving our mission and vision, we value:
- Respect for the people we serve.
Individual dignity and human rights protection are at the center of the CSB service philosophy. Each individual is involved in developing service plans which address his/her needs and preferences. Feedback from service recipients is encouraged to assess program strengths and areas for improvement.
- Quality in the services we provide.
The CSB offers a comprehensive menu of preventative and responsive services that meet the needs of individuals who live in the Fairfax County community. Services are provided by qualified professionals using methods proven to achieve positive, measurable outcomes.
- Accountability in all that we do.
The CSB recognizes its responsibility to the Fairfax County community by striving to provide services to people with limited resources or complex needs in an effective and efficient manner. Policies and procedures are communicated and accessible to all individuals and organizations with whom we work and process improvement is anchored in continuous data review.
Benefits of working for Fairfax County
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Annual, sick, and parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Periodic salary reviews
- Group Term life insurance
- Defined benefit retirement plan
- Deferred compensation
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee's Child Care Center
Read the full summary of Fairfax County benefits.