To change the language of this website, click the drop-down list and select the desired language.
The Fairfax County Web site is being translated through "machine translation" powered by Google Translate. Disclaimer
View your voter information to make sure it is correct.
If you are not registered to vote, apply on the Citizen's Portal.
Important: This application process is only for voting by mail and is not used for voting early in person.
-- OR --
Submit your completed paper application using one of these methods:
* Watch a video tutorial on how to complete your AB envelope
1. By mail or commercial delivery service
2. By ballot drop-off box
3. In person
1. Single Election Change
Use the Permanent Absentee Voter Single Election Change Form to:
Download: Virginia Permanent Absentee Ballot Change Application (English) (En Español) (Tiếng Việt) (한 국어)
2. Remove your name from Permanent Absentee Voter List
Use the Request to Remove Name from Permanent Absentee Voter List Form to remove your name from the Permanent Absentee Voter List
Download: (English) (En Español) (Tiếng Việt) (한 국어)
3. Submit: Use one of these methods:
4. Deadline: Applications must be received in the Office of Elections 11 days before the election