- April 9, 3 p.m. (effective tax rate) 4 p.m. (budget)
- April 10, 1 p.m.
- April 11, 1 p.m.
Members of the public can submit video testimony for the April 10 and 11 budget public hearings. Comments must be limited to issues relevant to the budget. You are given three minutes to speak; if you are the spokesperson for a group you have five minutes.
Email your feedback and comments to our county budget staff no later than mid-April. Individual responses are not possible due to the high volume, but most answers can be found here during the budget process.
The Board of Supervisors is holding a series of town hall meetings in their districts in March and early April to get input from residents. You can still provide input to your supervisor through mid-April.
- Get county budget updates via texts or email, by subscribing to Fairfax Alerts.
- Watch the Board of Supervisors budget committee meetings livestream on Channel 16.
- Follow Fairfax County on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook.
- Read NewsCenter for budget-related news. (search budget)
Additional resources include:
- How Are Your Real Estate Taxes Spent? Find Out With Our Calculator
- FY 2020 Proposed Budget documents
- Real Estate Tax and assessments
- Fairfax County Public Schools Budget