Just when you thought Mother Nature was confused about the seasons, summer weather is scheduled to arrive in time for Memorial Day weekend.
And fun in the sun is scheduled to begin on Saturday, May 28, at our Water Mine Family Swimmin’ Hole at Lake Fairfax Park, 1400 Lake Fairfax Drive in Reston.
The waterpark features a new $5.5 million expansion that opened late last summer, adding new thrills and excitement at this popular summer destination operated by the Fairfax County Park Authority. The expansion was made with families in mind and there is a ton of fun for toddlers to teens.
A great new feature this summer – private family cabanas and awnings that you can reserve ahead of time.
- Spray pads
- Climbable play structures
- Slide tower for three body flume slides
- Interactive water playground
- Rattlesnake River, a 725 foot lazy river for floating
Stuck in an office? Raining outside? Take a video ride down the slides at the Water Mine:
- $15.95 – Over 48″ tall – weekends and holidays
- $14.85 – Over 48″ tall – Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- $12.25 – Under 48″ tall
- $9 – After 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays) Not available in August/September
- Free – 2 years old and younger
- Group Rates
- Season Pass