[Click the image for a printable calendar]
The Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board's Wellness, Health Promotion & Prevention team focuses on ways to strengthen our community’s emotional health and ability to handle challenges related to mental health concerns and substance misuse.
In December, we focus on ways you can take care of yourself during the busy holiday season, while maintaining safety during the pandemic. Explore our calendar of suggestions and reach out to the prevention team for more information about the activities suggested.
- REVIVE! opioid overdose reversal training
- myStrength app: Click on ‘Sign Up’, and enter access code ‘CSBCommunity’
- Connect with the This is Quitting program
- Centers for Disease Control's Life is Better with Clean Hands campaign
- Get a printable handwashing fact sheet from the Centers for Disease Control
- Get a check-up from the neck up – take a free, confidential online mental health screening
- Open the myStrength app, learn about reducing stress
- Share the This is Quitting program with a family member or friend
- Check in with the myStrength app
- Learn about Mental Health First Aid (contact us about virtual training sessions)
[Get a printable calendar.]
Contact for news media inquiries: Lisa Flowers, Communications Director, 571-474-5435 (cell) or 703-324-7006 (office).