[Click the image for a printable calendar, including links]
The Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board's Wellness, Health Promotion & Prevention team focuses on ways to strengthen our community’s emotional health and ability to handle challenges related to mental health concerns and substance misuse.
Explore our calendar of suggestions and reach out to the prevention team for more information about the activities suggested.
- Vape Free Fairfax
- Live Healthy Fairfax
- How to talk to your teen about vaping
- FCPS tips to lift your mood
- Al’s Pals early childhood program
- Fairfax Prevention Coalition
- Support someone who’s trying to quit vaping
- Surgeon General’s tips on talking with teens about e-cigarettes
- Test your mood
- myStrength app
- Watch a video with FCPS students discussing the dangers of vaping
- Get the This is Quitting social media toolkit
- Join the Great American Smokeout: www.cancer.org/healthy/stay-away-from-tobacco/great-american-smokeout/history-of-the-great-american-smokeout.html
- Manage your stress during COVID
- Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth: www.vfhy.org
[Get a printable calendar.]
Contact for news media inquiries: Lisa Flowers, Communications Director, 571-474-5435 (cell) or 703-324-7006 (office).