Looking for vaccine and registration data? Visit the dashboard.
There are 2 Steps to Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
STEP 1: CONFIRM YOU QUALIFY FOR COVID-19 VACCINATION FROM THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then you qualify to register for an appointment.
- Are you a Fairfax Health District resident ages 65+?
- Are you a health care worker who lives or works in the Fairfax Health District?
- Are you a primary caregivers of persons with chronic medical conditions or intellectual or developmental disabilities requiring a high level of daily care who lives in the Fairfax Health District?
- Are you a Fairfax Health District resident ages 16-64 with a high-risk medical condition or disability that increases or may increase your risk of severe illness from COVID-19?
- Are you a member of Frontline Essential Worker Priority Groups 1 - 11 (Phase 1b) who lives or works in the Fairfax Health District?
- Are you a member of one of the following essential worker groups (Phase 1c) who lives or works in the Fairfax Health District?
If you meet any of the above criteria AND this is your first COVID-19 vaccination appointment, you are eligible to register for a COVID-19 vaccine from the Health Department. You can complete the Vaccine Appointment Questionnaire using the link below.
- Some Phase 1A and 1B-eligible groups are being vaccinated through dedicated vaccination clinics. Find this information on our eligibility page.
- Fairfax Health District includes Fairfax County, cities of Fairfax and Falls Church, and the towns of Vienna and Herndon.
STEP 2: APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
The Health Department will email you to schedule an appointment. You will be able to choose a day, time and location for your vaccine.
Please note: Non-essential worker Phase 1b groups currently eligible for vaccination account for approximately 40% of all our residents over the age of 16, and vaccine demand is greater than appointment and vaccine availability at this time. This is why – even if you register for an appointment – it might take some time before you can actually schedule a slot and get vaccinated.
If yes, then please do NOT use this online registration form.
See below for information about scheduling second doses.
If you have already received your first dose, please do not use the registration link above.
- If you received your first dose with the Fairfax County Health Department or one of its partners, please see the Vaccine Partners page for more information about how to schedule your second dose.
- If you received your first dose locally (VA, MD, and DC) but not through the Fairfax County Health Department, please contact the provider/organization that you received your first dose from to schedule your second dose appointment. E.g., through a Federal Retail Pharmacy Program pharmacy.
- If you received your first dose elsewhere (out of state, overseas, etc.), you must call 703-324-7404 so we can evaluate your eligibility and, if appropriate, you will be sent an appointment link to schedule.
For more information about second doses, please see the Vaccine FAQ page.
Need to cancel your registration?
If you would like to be removed from our COVID-19 vaccine registration list and don’t already have an appointment scheduled, use this online tool to cancel your registration.
If you already have an appointment scheduled and need to cancel it, use the cancellation link that was provided in your appointment confirmation email.